The 2017 Annual Preservation Alliance Benefit Gala and Minnesota Preservation Awards were a great success!
Local improv comedy troupe The Theater of Public Policy were such a great addition to this year’s event. This one-of-a-kind local theater company spoke straight to our preservationist hearts – and to our funny bones. Live music provided by The Explainers provided the perfect variety of music. They were even able to break the curse of “nobody shall dance at a preservation event!”
It was the full house of generous attendees that made all the difference. Everyone had a great time but it was their giving that made our fundraising for the night hit more than $130,000. We are speechless with gratitude and looking forward to putting every dollar to good use.
If you need assistance regarding your donation or a receipt, please email Jen at email@example.com.
The 2017 Minnesota Preservation Awards:
- The President’s Award awarded to Charlene Roise – president of Hess, Roise and Company.
- The Executive Director’s Award awarded to John Rupp – owner of Commonwealth Properties.
333 on the Park – Saint Paul, MN – Stakeholders include: Timberland Parters; Kaas Wilson Architects; Frana Co.; Hess, Roise and Company; National Window Associates; Winthrop & Weinstine; Bridgewater Bank; Baker Tilly; Sherwin Williams; Preservation Alliance of Minnesota
- 700 Central, Minneapolis, MN – Stakeholders include: Nolan Properties Group; Bader Development; Kaas Wilson; ESG; BKBM; Braun Intertec; Greiner Construction; Hess, Roise and Company
- The Hewing Hotel, Minneapolis, MN – Stakeholders include: FE Equus Development, LLC; Aparium Hotel Group; ESG Architecture & Design; AWH Architects; Greiner Construction; Ericksen Roed & Associates; Steen Engineering; Sunde Engineering, PLLC; Modern Heating & Air
- The Minnesota State Capitol Building – Saint Paul, MN – Stakeholders include: State of Minnesota; HGA Architects & Engineers; Schooley Caldwell Associates; Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates; JE Dunn Construction; MOCA; Cost, Planning & Management International, Inc.; Minnesota Historical Society
- The Conley Maass Downs Building – Rochester, MN – Stakeholders include: 9 Square; Collaborative Design Group; Blue Planet Museum Consulting; CMD Holdings; D2E, LLC; Structural Connections; Encore Public Relations; Benike Construction; Hunt Electric; Bremer Bank; Midwest Landing
- Ely VFW Building – Ely, MN – Stakeholders include: LHB Inc.; Kovall Construction; Ott Historic Rehab; Brown Electric; WN Plumbing; Mesabi Glass Windows and Doors; American Bank of the North; HD Modern Wall and Ceiling; Fintastic Painters; Denis Miller Engineering Solutions; Ely Design Works; Mike Braun Construction; City of Ely; Deb Sheals Historic Preservation Consulting; Advance Terrazzo and Tile Company; Putnam’s Studio 1012
- First National Bank of Saint Cloud – Saint Cloud – Stakeholders include: JLG Architects; Kensington Bank; Inventure Properties, LLC; Spring Hill Capital; Boser Construction, Inc.; Schlenner Wenner & Co.; Thomas Tuckpointing; Stone House Stained Glass; Precise; Electrical Solutions, Inc.; Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation; Initiative Foundation; Downtown Council
- Palace Theater, Saint Paul, MN – Stakeholders include: Oertel Architects; City of St. Paul-PED, Mayor’s Office; McGough Construction; NTH; Paulson and Clark; Schuler Shook; 1st Avenue
Couldn’t attend? You can still be a part of the fundraising effort. Please click the link below. Your donation will help PAM advance its mission!