The 2017 Annual Preservation Alliance Benefit Gala and Minnesota Preservation Awards were a great success!
Everyone had a great time but it was the incredible generosity that made our fundraising for the night so successful. We are speechless with gratitude and looking forward to putting every dollar to good use.
The 2017 Minnesota Preservation Awards:
- The President’s Award awarded to Charlene Roise – president of Hess, Roise and Company.
- The Executive Director’s Award awarded to John Rupp – owner of Commonwealth Properties.
- 333 on the Park – Saint Paul, MN – Stakeholders include: Timberland Parters; Kaas Wilson Architects; Frana Co.; Hess, Roise and Company; National Window Associates; Winthrop & Weinstine; Bridgewater Bank; Baker Tilly; Sherwin Williams; Preservation Alliance of Minnesota
- 700 Central, Minneapolis, MN – Stakeholders include: Nolan Properties Group; Bader Development; Kaas Wilson; ESG; BKBM; Braun Intertec; Greiner Construction; Hess, Roise and Company
- The Hewing Hotel, Minneapolis, MN – Stakeholders include: FE Equus Development, LLC; Aparium Hotel Group; ESG Architecture & Design; AWH Architects; Greiner Construction; Ericksen Roed & Associates; Steen Engineering; Sunde Engineering, PLLC; Modern Heating & Air
- The Minnesota State Capitol Building – Saint Paul, MN – Stakeholders include: State of Minnesota; HGA Architects & Engineers; Schooley Caldwell Associates; Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates; JE Dunn Construction; MOCA; Cost, Planning & Management International, Inc.; Minnesota Historical Society
- The Conley Maass Downs Building – Rochester, MN – Stakeholders include: 9 Square; Collaborative Design Group; Blue Planet Museum Consulting; CMD Holdings; D2E, LLC; Structural Connections; Encore Public Relations; Benike Construction; Hunt Electric; Bremer Bank; Midwest Landing
- Ely VFW Building – Ely, MN – Stakeholders include: LHB Inc.; Kovall Construction; Ott Historic Rehab; Brown Electric; WN Plumbing; Mesabi Glass Windows and Doors; American Bank of the North; HD Modern Wall and Ceiling; Fintastic Painters; Denis Miller Engineering Solutions; Ely Design Works; Mike Braun Construction; City of Ely; Deb Sheals Historic Preservation Consulting; Advance Terrazzo and Tile Company; Putnam’s Studio 1012
- First National Bank of Saint Cloud – Saint Cloud – Stakeholders include: JLG Architects; Kensington Bank; Inventure Properties, LLC; Spring Hill Capital; Boser Construction, Inc.; Schlenner Wenner & Co.; Thomas Tuckpointing; Stone House Stained Glass; Precise; Electrical Solutions, Inc.; Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation; Initiative Foundation; Downtown Council
- Palace Theater, Saint Paul, MN – Stakeholders include: Oertel Architects; City of St. Paul-PED, Mayor’s Office; McGough Construction; NTH; Paulson and Clark; Schuler Shook; 1st Avenue
Couldn’t attend? You can still be a part of the fundraising effort. Please click the link below. Your donation will help PAM advance its mission!