NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2019 MINNESOTA PRESERVATION AWARDS ARE NOW OPEN!
UPDATE: THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 12TH, 2019.
The Minnesota Preservation Awards is a program of the Preservation Alliance of Minnesota that recognizes the most impressive preservation success stories and individuals who, through their personal or professional pursuits, have advanced the cause of preservation and/or have made a true difference in our community.
Each year we receive numerous nominations and recognize 8 exemplary recipients representing a wide range of project types, locations and individuals. All award winners will be recognized at the annual Benefit Gala on October 3rd, 2019.
There are several ways to submit you nomination:
- Download the PDF version of the nomination form here. Edit using Adobe Acrobat, and submit via email with all materials to Alyssa Stormes at email@example.com.
- Download the Word document version of the nomination form here. Edit using Microsoft Word, and submit via email with all materials to Alyssa Stormes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- With either of the options above, you can also print out the form, complete by hand, and mail to our offices at:
416 Landmark Center
75 West 5th Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
4. Please submit all photos via Google Drive, DropBox, or on a flash drive sent to the address above. The link that is on the nomination form has been causing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you have any questions on how to submit your photos or any other materials, please contact Alyssa Stormes at email@example.com.
If you have any special requirements or requests of how to submit your nomination, please email Alyssa Stormes at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office number at 651-293-9047. We would be happy to accept nominations in whatever form is convenient for you!
Submit your MPA Nomination fee here.
- Submission deadline for all nominations is Friday, July 12th, 2019.
- Make sure to include a separate attachment that includes a zipped folder containing your high resolution photos.
- Questions? Call 651.293.9047, or email email@example.com.
Stay tuned for details on the 2019 Benefit Gala on October 3rd at the Nicollet Island Pavilion!