Date(s) - 04/25/2012 - 04/26/2012
Learn how to apply the Main Street Four-Point Approach® to downtown revitalization in your community from an interdisciplinary team of expert trainers.
Whether you’re new to Main Street or a seasoned veteran, Main Street Basic Training provides the fundamentals on a proven model used to reinvigorate traditional business districts across the country.
This training is especially important for communities who are considering applying to become a Designated Main Street Program with Minnesota Main Street.
Trainers from across the country include:
- Organization and Board Roles: Elizabeth Chase; Heritage Nebraska Main Street
- Design: Joe Lawniczak; Wisconsin Main Street
- Promotion and Economic Restructuring: Jay Schlinsog, CMSM; Downtown Professionals Network
Who should attend?
- Downtown revitalization board members, volunteers and staff
- Revitalization committee members
- City officials
- Downtown developers
- Economic development professionals
- Chambers of commerce
Register for the Training
Registration for this training closed on April 16.
|Designated Main Street Program||Unlimited complimentary admissions; RSVP by April 16|
|Associate Members||$65 per person*|
|$210 per person*
$85 per person*
*Early Bird Discount: Save $15 off your registration fee by registering by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 30.
IMPORTANT: Refunds will be made until April 16. No refunds will be made after that date.
Special Offer for Main Street Training Accommodations – $79 (plus taxes) for the night of Wednesday, April 25 at:
- Bingham Hall Bed & Breakfast, to book call Shannon at 507-354-6766
- Deutsche Strasse Bed & Breakfast, to book call 507-354-2005
Contact Emily Northey, Minnesota Main Street Program Coordinator
651-293-9047 x4 (office)